Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Life of an Assistant- And All that Jazz

Ok Ok it's been a while! I am totally slacking on my blogging abilities! But that is only because I have been doing GREAT things!!!

I think the last time I wrote I told you all about how I started at a new salon in Culver City. Let me just begin by saying it is the BEST job EVER! I couldn't be more happy to have found the perfect home and fit for me. I work 3 days a week and I am able to bring in clients the rest of the week. Lets just say I'll have my own chair there shortly. (That's the goal). I have already learned so, so much. I have cut my hair cutting time by over half, sped up color time and I am rocking keratin treatments/highlights. Our clients are amazing and most know me by now so I know the crazies vs. the awesome.

I am running a promotion for this month for FREE HAIRCUTS!!! If you want one contact me. If you need prices for anything else please contact me as well!!!!

On another night I am doing hair for the Emmy's this Sunday so I hope to post pictures soon. I was able to book fashion week which means I am doing 9 shows!!! SOOO EXCITED.

I am also attaching some pictures of hair I did for the posters on The Secret Circle. They took the hair I did and implanted it on to models. So check em out!!!









Anyways I'm sure that's enough infor for now! I will write again very soon! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment