Sunday, June 5, 2011

Life as an assistant - Dreams Come True...


Hey everyone!

So this week I was going to tell you about some funny stories from work and attempt to make you laugh so hard your stomach would hurt! But instead I am going to keep this one really, really short and share some AMAZING NEWS!

I booked my first feature film! I start tomorrow before any of you wake up or have your first cup of coffee. I will be doing hair on set for Seth Green, Michelle Trachtenberg, Katee Sackhoff, Harold Perrineau and William Baldwin (and many others).

The film will be released in 2013 as far as I know. If you would like to know daily details and how the days are going tune into my twitter: @cosmoenthusiast and my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/srstyles to find out and I will try and keep everyone as up to date as possible!

Wish me luck and I will be back to my weekly blogging self next week.

I'm off to set up my set bag!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment